2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I had ordered a pair of Kyrie 2's gold and black.When I ordered it stated 7 days for delivery.

I checked the tracking throughout the week. By the 21st I had emailed and they stated they could not refund me. Mind you I ordered on the 3rd. I looked it up and then it stated 7-20 days.

I literally just tried to log in and see where my package was, because on the 21st it was still in Beijing, I cannot log in at all. It states my email is invalid. Ummm no, nothing is invalid except the fact I pointed out I wanted a refund, which DID NOT happen. I still have no shoes, and I found out they were counterfeits, expressed I had found out they were and here we are.

No account login, no shoes, and no reply back.Nice, thank you DH!

lillycole_01 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate and dhgate shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi lillycole_01,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

You may check the order number in this page:

http://dg.dhgate.com/buyerordmng/orderList/list.do?params.linkType=100&act=pageload .

If you still cannot log in, please provide the payment details so that we can trace this transaction for you. You must be using an incorrect email address to log in.

1) last 4 digits of the card

2) date of payment 3) amount of payment 4) name of the person who made the transaction/card holder's name We are committed to give a refund as long as our refund process is being followed.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .Regards, Sil Customer Service Center DHgate.com