2.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Made 3 seperate orders.Didn't receive any of them.

Was told I could only dispute 2. Seller sent one tracking number for 3seperate packages. My post office says it could not be so. Items were on sale.

Prices were increased and they didn't ship. No communication from them. At all. It's not fair.

I bought 8 tablets and 20 monitor bits.recieved Nothing. I was scammed. Someone needs to look into this.

Never buying anything more unless I am refunded.Please investigate.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dhgate shipping service. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dhgate shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Nickola Wright,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.We checked here and for this order: 245894024, our Resolution Center is currently mediating for a resolution on this issue.

For this order 245893929, a refund was made on 2016-12-22 and the money was returned on the same card account you used to pay while for this order: 245894582, we found here and you have already confirmed the delivery of the goods.

For the first order, please check both your personal and DHgate inbox for the updates as you will surely be contacted by the analyst assigned on this case.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil Customer Service Center DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 Cape Coral, Florida, United States #1261393

I had to mark it as received as customer service told me I could only dispute 2 of my orders.I chose to lose the order of lesser value.

The only conclusion I came to was because my items were greatly reduced at time of purchase, then increased, they choose not to honor. Very dishonest.

Scammers.That's not how you treat customers.