My bad experience is that the seller send a false tracking number and never reply my messages.I ask them to resend the 2 pairs of boots to my address as stated which i bought 18 items all reached at my office.

Until now i no reply.I hope the adminstration deals with the supplier and return the money or items i purchased.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate and dhgate shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,