I have had many good experiences with DHgate but my most recent order has been unsatisfactory.Paid for DHL shipping to ensure delivery before Christmas.

Shipping was almost as expensive as the item (almost $40) and the package was not delivered within the guaranteed time line. A very disappointing transaction.

Was given a false tracking number and then once I inquired was told to disregard original tracking number and provided an actual tracking number.But package still not delivered within guaranteed time frame and very disappointed child not receiving Christmas gift.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate and dhgate shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

We are not tolerating sellers who are not fulfilling the terms of the orders.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,