2.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered the cords the seller was not shipping for long time.I message seller and they told me it would be ship soon.

Then they told me it was shipped.

I never received order it has been 3 months.Seller is not responding to messages now

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate and dhgate shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,