2.4
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ordered my package two weeks ago and still havent even got a tracking number. Even paid for DHL so it would get here faster, to no resolve.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dhgate shipping service. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dhgate shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Ebay.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

Please provide us with your login email so we can check this on our end. Or if you have the correct order number, please have that provided also. We are not able to check anything and provide the resolution on your complaint if we do not have the correct information.

Also, you can email safetycenter@dhgate.com for your reset link to be sent manually.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards, Riane Customer Service