Featured Not resolved

So I ordered a Halloween costume.First they say it'll be here in like a couple of days, no!

It doesn't get here in time for Halloween and still doesn't come till 3 weeks later! Not only did I receive terrible service when I got the package it was trashed! But the worst part was when I opened the box it was not what i ordered! I mean it's what I ordered just it didn't look like the picture!

Total scam and don't ever buy from them!

Quality is terrible!I spent $180 for a piece of trash!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dhgate shipping service. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dhgate shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Ebay.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1247056

REALLY?You spent $180 on a Halloween costume just so people would admire you?

LOL. That is sad.

You DO realize that Halloween is only one day a year and that it is a kid's day, don't you?Quite frankly, I do not see a problem with the costume, other than some genius would pay a $180 for it.

Miss Betsy
to Anonymous #1264467

Uh...the costume is likely for his/her furry collection. Google Furries -

Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom #1241518

I no longer wish to persue my complaint about my Nono hair remover. Thank you c.wood

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

We are not tolerating sellers who are violating any of our policies and they will be punished accordingly.

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,