Dhgate Shipping Service Review

77 of 661 Dhgate reviews

So I ordered a Halloween costume.First they say it'll be here in like a couple of days, no!

It doesn't get here in time for Halloween and still doesn't come till 3 weeks later! Not only did I receive terrible service when I got the package it was trashed! But the worst part was when I opened the box it was not what i ordered! I mean it's what I ordered just it didn't look like the picture!

Total scam and don't ever buy from them!

Quality is terrible!I spent $180 for a piece of trash!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
77 of 661 Dhgate reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 28 #1247056 Irving, Texas, United States

REALLY? You spent $180 on a Halloween costume just so people would admire you? LOL. That is sad. You DO realize that Halloween is only one day a year and that it is a kid's day, don't you? Quite frankly, I do not see a problem with the costume, other than some genius would pay a $180 for it.

3 0 Reply
Dhgate2014

Nov 15 #1240885

Hi,
We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.
We are not tolerating sellers who are violating any of our policies and they will be punished accordingly.
We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .
Regards,
Sil Customer Service Center DHgate.com

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.