Dhgate Shipping Service Review
So I ordered a Halloween costume.First they say it'll be here in like a couple of days, no!
It doesn't get here in time for Halloween and still doesn't come till 3 weeks later! Not only did I receive terrible service when I got the package it was trashed! But the worst part was when I opened the box it was not what i ordered! I mean it's what I ordered just it didn't look like the picture!
Total scam and don't ever buy from them!
Quality is terrible!I spent $180 for a piece of trash!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "DHGate continues to trade it's buyers with disrespect, braking it's own Terms and Rules!! VIP items was bought. Sellers have sent out the items WAY AFTER order was paid and after..."
- "The items are not as attractive as the pictures they use to advertise the clothes. Basically the picture you see was taken from a magazine and then someone..."
- "I ordered a dress for our 5 year old and it was way to big. I returned the dress. I submitted the tracking information. I know the seller has received..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "I am a reputation management and was paid only half of the money up fromt The company had an image issue is so desperate to get their name cleaned up and..."
- "Went online to GameStop.com and found a statue my son wanted. The explanation of what you get for your money was on the website and on the box with the..."
- "My husband was seen at the 1701 Watt Ave, Sacramento, CA 95825 location during the second week in February 2016. He was seen as a new patient and a routine..."