5.0
Turnaround Time

When ordering with DHGate.com, they don't release your payment until you receive your order.This gives you reassurance that your payment isn't released before the product is received.

This was my first time buying from DHGate and was concerned about the quality and procedures with buying. I received my dress in good order and quickly and was able to release the funds afterwards.

I'm happy with the service and plan on purchasing more items in the future.I plan on making more purchases knowing that I can buy direct from China and have them be an intermediary to ensure both parties are satisfied.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: What i ordered i received.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello!

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with your shopping experience on the website. We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

We have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to better improve and recommend top products of our sellers. We would highly appreciate it if you LIKE our page and for further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Riane