Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have ordered a cellphone on dhgate website that I never received since the seller never shipped my order and gave me instead a fake tracking number.I then open a dispute in order to be refunded the seller was making fun of me and I didnt get a refund.

I then contacted dhgate(through their robot chat, yes its not a human you are chating with, and through their email customer-support@DHgate.com) to refund me my money, all they did was sending me a photoshoped screnshot and refuse to refund me my money by pretending my bank is holding my money, not dhgate. Its been more than 3 months now, I still didnt get my money from dhgate, and its more than obvious that its not true that my bank is allegedly holding my money, dhgate scammed me.

I want my money back, why are you scaming people?Beware everyone, the seller´s name is ebay52 Waiting for RIANE to comeup with her tiresome scammer reply.

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: dhgate refuses to refund me for an order that was never shipped.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi manirani!

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

manirani
to Dhgate2014 #1380673

So when will you refund me money? I still havent been refunded.