Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

noth52 It has now been a month since I paid $360 for a watch that I did not receive.Instead I was sent a much cheaper almost worthless version of the same watch.

I obviously disputed this as soon as it arrived, and was immediately fobbed off by the seller. I then had to wait to be able to use Dhgate's "Mediation" process. I was fobbed off again. I have waisted my time sending countless emails, showing proof that I did not receive what I had ordered.

I was promised that this would be resolved by the 29th of last month. I am still waiting.......... and waiting. I have sent yet more emails, and now I haven't heard anything for days.

So much for customer service. Buyers beware, if you want to buy cheap rubbish for a high price, then this is the place for you. If you want to be treated badly, then this is the place for you.

If you want to be ripped off and then be ignored, then this is definitely the place for you.If not, STAY AWAY FROM DHGATE.

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 #1348247

I have done this and you are offering me less than 25% of what I have paid. It is nothing more than a scam.

to Anonymous #1348534

Latest news on this dispute.Is there anything I can do about how I have been treated by DHGate?

I ordered a watch from seller hk2008watch, but was sent a cheap fake *** copy.

I instantly contacted the seller. He told me that it was what I had ordered. I immediately sent him photos and web links to the watch that I had actually ordered. Also I sent him pictures of the rubbish that he had sent me instead.

Of course this was a complete waste of my time. I then had to wait a couple of weeks, before I could escalate it to DHGate's pointless mediation process. I then of course, wasted my time for the next few weeks sending the same proof to customer support (seller support, more like) Yes the customer most definitely comes last, where DHGate are concerned. I have since found out that they receive 20% of the price paid by us poor unsuspecting buyers.

This is why today, I have been informed that my dispute has been resolved. ?????? I don't think so. They are fobbing me off with an $80 refund.

That is over 75% less than the $360 that I paid the *** artist hk2008watch. This obviously means that DHGate gets 20% of the $280 that I have been duped out of. They will always side with the scammers, because they make more money. I will never, ever purchase anything ever again from this Chinese rip off website and will make sure that everyone knows about how I have been treated via social media and forums.

If you want to buy quality goods at...

Then DHGate is the perfect place to buy.People don't get cheated STAY AWAY FROM DHGATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Order 257384617