Do not buy from this seller, they LIE, CHEAT, AND STEAL as part of their work ethic.They sent a completely unresponsive phone, ignored me until i posted feedback, promised to make it right if i changed it to positive, as soon as i did stopped communication, tis seller will rob you!

Review about: Samsung Note 7.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.We will help you get a resolution on this issue.

Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and give you the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,