The Order Number: 1579979376 has been closed in my favor and has been CANCELED, because of insufficient Tracking Number information, that seller provided.This is a VIP item, so this order conforms with the Buyer's Protection that DHgate provides, as shown in attached PrintScreen.
This mean that now I should be compensated with 30$, because of Invalid Tracking number, provided by seller. DHGate's Customer Support refused to pay this compensation. Also, 16(!) days without an answer from DHGate Customer Support.
How long a customer has to wait for an answer from Customer Support?Is this a professional treatment from DHgate to a customer?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Run around by customer service
- Compensation issues
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Compensation of 30$, because of Invalid Tracking number, provided by seller, as DHgate's rules stated for a Dispute win.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cree R2 Led Zoomable Flashing Lantern Light
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Within a with of each other I received two of the exact same dress different prices. Mind you only one order number..."
- "Subject: PO#1581123769-Arbitration From: Resolution Center To: Me [firstname.lastname@example.org] Type: About dispute in DHgate Submit Time: 2015-11-13 09:27:03 Dear Richard Cavagnaro_1443980288057, This is Sam again. We are so sorry to hear that the item you received cannot..."
- "I bought a phone for my son and they sent me a Chinese phone. I didn't realize until my son started going into the apps and it was all..."
- "I flew from Cuzco to Lima on April 24, 2026, at 15:05, flight LA 2074 (Seat 12K). The cabin personnel started serving soft drinks etc., but after having served 2-3..."
- "I recently bought a pair of Asics Kayano 21 €180 (yes that is Euro) for the gym as I have a slight over pronation and these are the..."
- "I bought today a bag of LAY'S in Athens (Greece). I found suprised when I opened the bag. The amount of the chips were below the middle of the bag!!!!..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."