The Order Number: 1579979376 has been closed in my favor and has been CANCELED, because of insufficient Tracking Number information, that seller provided.This is a VIP item, so this order conforms with the Buyer's Protection that DHgate provides, as shown in attached PrintScreen.
This mean that now I should be compensated with 30$, because of Invalid Tracking number, provided by seller. DHGate's Customer Support refused to pay this compensation. Also, 16(!) days without an answer from DHGate Customer Support.
How long a customer has to wait for an answer from Customer Support?Is this a professional treatment from DHgate to a customer?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Run around by customer service
- Compensation issues
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Compensation of 30$, because of Invalid Tracking number, provided by seller, as DHgate's rules stated for a Dispute win.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cree R2 Led Zoomable Flashing Lantern Light
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Made a purchase with Smartmart From DGgate on March 10,2016 Order #34896015 I pay the Total of USA $294 for 4 lot of skirt 10 piece each lot,The seller only..."
- "I ordered hundreds of dollars of latex flowers to use as centerpieces for my wedding. The order was placed at the end of June. When I started to receive the..."
- "I bought a phone for my son and they sent me a Chinese phone. I didn't realize until my son started going into the apps and it was all..."
- "I recently bought a pair of Asics Kayano 21 €180 (yes that is Euro) for the gym as I have a slight over pronation and these are the..."
- "I bought today a bag of LAY'S in Athens (Greece). I found suprised when I opened the bag. The amount of the chips were below the middle of the bag!!!!..."
- "I flew from Cuzco to Lima on April 24, 2026, at 15:05, flight LA 2074 (Seat 12K). The cabin personnel started serving soft drinks etc., but after having served 2-3..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."