100% full Not resolved
2.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

The Order Number: 1579979376 has been closed in my favor and has been CANCELED, because of insufficient Tracking Number information, that seller provided.This is a VIP item, so this order conforms with the Buyer's Protection that DHgate provides, as shown in attached PrintScreen.

This mean that now I should be compensated with 30$, because of Invalid Tracking number, provided by seller. DHGate's Customer Support refused to pay this compensation. Also, 16(!) days without an answer from DHGate Customer Support.

How long a customer has to wait for an answer from Customer Support?Is this a professional treatment from DHgate to a customer?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dhgate and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Dhgate to "compensation of 30$, because of invalid tracking number, provided by seller, as dhgate's rules stated for a dispute win".

The most disappointing in user's experience was run around by customer service and compensation issues. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate cree r2 led zoomable flashing lantern light for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1148781

Fraud and theft by deception what appen you send the money by western union they after one week you check your dhacpunt to pay for order yo email them western union receipt tgeybsay we found the money but nothing is transferredbti dhacount two weeks is gone by the border has cancelled you contact western union for a refund western union can't track money because the orders cancelled and dhgate denied they ever received the money it becomes a legal matter wat you gona get a plane to China

Dhgate2014

Hi sukhumi2005!

We do understand how concerning this is, rest assured that we will be here to help you. For your concern, we have made a follow up for you regarding the compensation.

Please keep posted on your Dhgate Inbox for updates.

Riane