4.9
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 24

all ok

Original review posted by user Apr 22

Warm greetings to the growing community of online customers!I am a highly satisfied customer of DHgate.

After a full year of experience I can say that the customer service is great, and their responses always quick. There is a huge selection of products, and above all the sellers are generally reliable. In my view this is the best selling website out there both for individuals and firms!

Especially concerning the market of electronic cigarettes, something quite confusing, there are plenty of products to select.Personally, I have finally find my regular supplier and I am grateful to DHgate for this!:-) It is time to wave a bye bye to Ebay!:-) Thumbs up!:-)

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Reliability, Custome service, Quality of goods, Quick warranty - refunded in full.

I didn't like: Some dodgy sellers.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1319772

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,