Morden, England
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I brought a pair of trainers, they were fake and I was okay with that, but they sent me 2 sizes too big!I've never worn them because I wanted an exchange or refund but the seller won't contact me back and has closed the sale!!

I am not happy at all.I have attempted to contact DHgate through the online chat many times and have received no help whatsoever!!!!

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

We are sorry to hear about your experience on your purchase, but we also want this to be resolved for you. Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it checked here on our end and we can be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

We also highly encourage you that you send us your response directly to our Live Chat Customer Service so that you will be assisted timely and fast.

Here is the link for our Live Chat Customer Service