1.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I deal with dhg.A few times.

You can't really trust them. They don't really have tracking or customer survice as i know it. Their shippers loose about 20% One case they gave me the wrong po the wrong tracking and i watched the wrong package. Go from nl to chicago to tenessee to someone else.

And im in NJ...

Pay pay can't even help be ware.And o yea there was no such store o dhgate

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Snau,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can resolve this issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate - 2 Flower girl dresses Dhgate "I ordered 2 flower girl dresses for my wedding and when received the dresses they were complete garbage and looked nothing like the picture. I was told to send the..." Read more Dhgate - I bought 2 cosmetic bag Dhgate "i am very satisfied.you can find everything you want with lowest price and fastest ship in DHGATE.i love it.sometimes i found wonderful items in Unbelievable price but i don't buy..." Read more Dhgate - Extremely Disappointed in Seller: posy518 Dhgate "First off, I want to reiterate from my previous review that DHgate is a good site where you can get quality replicas. But you must be careful. I'm a very..." Read more Dhgate - Great products, great prices and great service! Dhgate "Recently made an order for 6 custom sport jerseys. The seller was very polite and helpful throughout the entire process, before, during and after order. Order arrived a bit later..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more