Worst company- will scam you.Do not abid to their guarantee policy.

Payment verification is a scam- Will take all your numbers, make you wait and ingnore you.They make you email all these other emails which never respond- horriable company!!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Yess!This was.my first and worse experience!

Buying to them...Please don't buy dresses or things like that with them!! Also in ups wanted to charge me $200 dls for shipping!

And the seller just answer me I UNDERSTAND DEAR!!!The cost of the dress was $165....they just keep my money!

Dhgate2014

Hi Usnsjsj,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.Our payment verification process is genuine and is an essential policy to protect our customers.

Our Safety Center responds within 48 working hours, they have not responded to the emails you sent in the past 2 days since it was weekend in China.

Once the transaction is successfully verified, the merchant will be notified to prepare the item for shipping.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,