5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Good products happy with the products i have recieved

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of a product or service. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback! Let us know if you have any concerns with your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,