Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

False tracking number he refused to give me my money back!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia #1260190

I order 2 pairs of snow boots and the Post Malaysia says it was delivered at Miri center that belongs to another person not mine.I ask them to send me back the items until now no replace or refund.

DHG customer Service could not even how to reply my questions.I brought 15 items and I received all of them except this one.

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,