Totally unaceptable!!!!will never order from u guys again in life!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review a product or service from Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

"Hi!

Please provide us with your login email so we can check this on our end. Or if you have the correct order number, please have that provided also. We are not able to check anything and provide the resolution on your complaint if we do not have the correct information.

Also, you can email safetycenter@dhgate.com for your reset link to be sent manually.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards, Riane Customer Service"

Dhgate - I bought 2 cosmetic bag Dhgate "i am very satisfied.you can find everything you want with lowest price and fastest ship in DHGATE.i love it.sometimes i found wonderful items in Unbelievable price but i don't buy..." Read more Dhgate - Swarovski jewelry Dhgate "i bought a beautiful swarovski pendandt form DHgate. it is excellent shiny top quality and i am satisfied bu it. in iran i should pay more money to buy the..." Read more Dhgate - NEVER USE SELLER CINDERELLADRESS - EVER. Dhgate "...i left a review of the store.One star - with photos, and exactly what happened. they asked me to change my review to 5 stars "because it was so important..." Read more Dhgate - Great products, great prices and great service! Dhgate "Recently made an order for 6 custom sport jerseys. The seller was very polite and helpful throughout the entire process, before, during and after order. Order arrived a bit later..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more