The company is a fraud,,should be in prison.taken my money an not receiving purchuses.buyer beware.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate - Great products, great prices and great service! Dhgate "Recently made an order for 6 custom sport jerseys. The seller was very polite and helpful throughout the entire process, before, during and after order. Order arrived a bit later..." Read more Cool shop dhgate.com Dhgate "Very satisfied with the sneakers. For a long time I was sticking my cool sneakers. I was very surprised to find them in this store. Then, I found their description..." Read more Dhgate - Item is not the one in the sellers picture Dhgate "Ordered a Bluetooth wireless mic from seller. Since the shipping is only via DHL and it says its 2-6 business days. So my item was shipped on April 20 and..." Read more Dhgate - NEVER USE SELLER CINDERELLADRESS - EVER. Dhgate "...i left a review of the store.One star - with photos, and exactly what happened. they asked me to change my review to 5 stars "because it was so important..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more