4.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I've used dhgate for two months now and overall i'm satisfied. I had two instances that had to be adjusted but it was done almost painfully. I love the variety, the day shipping and that I can track my orders from the time they are accepted from China post.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss on time delivery of a product or service. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our website.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns about your purchases so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,