3.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I never received my package within the amount of time I was promised

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Connir12,

We understand you are concerned about your order since it's not yet delivered. Please send us the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,