4.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have no problem with dhgate, i love them. I had a issue once with customs in usa and i didnt recieve my items, and i did get my refund. Thanks guys, ur the best.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of a product or service. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Horanebennett,

Thanks for your feedback. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns about your purchases so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

We're looking forward in doing business with you!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,