3.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have not received my package

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dhgate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Connir12,

We understand you are concerned about your order since it's not yet delivered.We will help you on that.

Please send us the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,