Umm.I'm pissed the *** off.Whatever company sells the medusa gold braclets Needs to retire.

I've been waiting2in a hald months for my *** order &the yawen tracking is bull s### no tracking number after it gets in the us bc ive been asking for one for the longest.PISSED OFF!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand how upsetting this is.We will help you get a resolution on thsi issue.

Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and assist you further.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,