4.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Even though there have been a lot of issues with sellers , Dh gate has always has tried their best to help me resolving the issues, have gotten refunds multiple times, customer service has always been helpful too, if the sellers did not tend to have bad product pictures or crazy shipping times my experience would have been much better.This, once again is NOT DHGATES FAULT.

my only issue with dhgate is the amount of spam email I receive, I easily get 3 emails from dhgate a day and messages on my dhgate profile often too.but that is only to show me good deals but if I want to find a good deal I'm perfectly capable myself.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

I liked: Refund policy, Effort made to fix problems, Great selection and prices.

I didn't like: Fake tracking, Shipping can be faster, Sellers, Spam.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1302084

Hi hashease,

We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com as well as with our services.For the emails that you receive, you may unsubscribe from our newsletters so that you will no longer be getting these kind of emails.

Please send us your log in email address so that we can do this for you.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,