4.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I wanted to share a good outcome for a recent transaction on DHgate.I have placed a number of orders for baseball jerseys, so I am gradually exploring other items I can order on this site.

We recently got a new IPad at home, so we needed a new IPad case or cover. There are tons available on DHgate. I found a seller that had a nice model my wife and daughter liked and it looked like the quality was good. The seller did not have a great many transactions but he did have a good reputation (over 95% positive feedback).

Therefore I went ahead and purchased the item. When the guaranteed delivery date came around and the item had not arrived, I sent a message to the seller, but he never responded. I sent a second message several days later and told him that if he did not respond, I would raise a dispute. No response again.

Therefore, as I had indicated, I raised a dispute. According to DHgate's policy, the seller had 5 days to respond to my request for a full refund. Again, the seller did not respond to the dispute, and as such, DHgate automatically intervened and processed my refund. In the meantime, the item finally arrived, and I got to keep it for free.

The process worked.

I see the seller has also since been removed from DHgate, so it looks like the proper controls are in place to make sure I was protected.Very happy with the result.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

I liked: Warranty and customer service.

I didn't like: Lack of communication.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi italcanguy!

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the shopping experience you have on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Regards,