4.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I've been using DHGate for the past couple months, and am really impressed with their system.Excellent website / ordering process, and the important point I learned after a package wasn't sent, is that they hold your payment in escrow until you confirm your package arrived and was as described, and the seller doesn't get anything until you approve.

I'm really impressed, and their phone app is really good as well. My only issue with DHgate is not with them, it's the sellers descriptions of the products.

They use too many keywords to get search rankings, and it makes confusion about model names / brands / features etc.You really need to do your homework before committing to purchase on certain items like electronics and such.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Trustworthy mediators between myself and foriegn sellers.

I didn't like: Sellers keywords.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi danielchapman!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,