Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Please DO Not, I mean Do Not buy from this site at all!!!I recently made a purchase through this site for 100.80 for my daughter's Sweet16 B-day.

I ordered the 2016 New Pink Ariana Grande dress ... Option: 6, Fuchsia I got suspicious and tried to cancel within 2 days of making the purchase from Seller: snowqueen98 and this seller refused to refund and cancel the order. I then contacted my bank, which I was told to wait at least 15 business days since this seller stated that they were already in the process of making and shipping it out. Ok, cool, I'll wait.

So today 03/07/2017, I decided to check the status of the dress and I see where these B****ES, excuse my language have not only took my $100.80, they shipped it to some address in Italy. So I contacted my bank again, in which they will credit my money back into my account. Long story short, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY or this person. A TOTAL SCAM.

YOU WILL BE OUT OF YOUR MONEY AND YOUR MERCHANDISE.

I wanted to be sure to make others aware, so that they won't become a victim, like me and my 16 year old.Now I'm left at the last minute to try to find her a dress for her sweet 16, which April 1, 2017.

Review about: Dhgate Profile.

Reason of review: You scammed me out of money.

I didn't like: Fraudulent business practices, No refund.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

VonnieDawson
Syracuse, New York, United States #1301573

I agree with you.DHGATE is not a good company.

I will never buy from them again. I am still trying to get a refund for the order I placed $438.15.

I have also contacted my bank and disputed charge.I also contacted US Customs and placed a Customs Complaint against 2 sellers who lied on customs declarations.

Dhgate2014

Hi!

Please provide us your order number. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

VonnieDawson
to Dhgate2014 Syracuse, New York, United States #1301588

Your customer complaint service sucks. Customer service just closed the chat without any resolution. I need to contact China Customs and put your sellers of fake items in jail for lying on declarations to China Customs about value and items shipped.