1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I placed an order for some head phones paid extra shipping was constantly asking the shipper when would the item ship since I paid extra shipping the seller keep saying the item was in test phase, well if it was in that, i advised that should have been in the description somewhere. The seller ended up cancelling the order, and that made the situation even worse, I have never had this issue before, but I will not be ordering any more because I feel as though I was mislead,

This person wrote the review dhgate profile from Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

Please provide us with your login email so we can check this on our end. Or if you have the correct order number, please have that provided also. We are not able to check anything and provide the resolution on your complaint if we do not have the correct information.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,