DHGATE is a good website with loads of neat stuff.However whenever you order from it be prepared to wait at least a month with little to no tracking information.

I have ordered many items from DHGATE now and so far am happy with what I am getting, be warned that there are many chinese clones on the site so be sure to read the fine print before you buy. I have been happy with everything even if it is a chinese clone.

As an example of the wait you will face, I ordered a holo sight from DHGATE and it has been almost a whole month with they last thing I heard about it being a week ago.That was only telling me it left china, apart from that I have no clue when I should expect to see it.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on its details and assist you further on your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,