Kumeu, Auckland

DHGate, your dishonest seller "Laowang" took my money 99 days ago. 28/08/14 I placed my order AND GAVE YOU MY MONEY.

Seller scammed me & sent false tracking number. I STILL HAVE NO REFUND. You have delayed this in so many ways, promising me a refund blah blah blah - then the final insult - your customer service people say it will take 10-15 days to process!!!!! That's truly the biggest LIE I've ever heard.

That's nearly three months for you to have the use of my money. Did you enjoy using it? What did you use it for? You took it off me and have taken all this time to give it back.

SHAME ON YOU. At the very least you could have refunded me long ago. How would you feel if someone stole from you?

My order is 1463663704.

Preferred solution: Solution 1: Allow customers to give feedback on DISHONEST, THIEIVING SELLERS, even when a complaint is filed. These sellers will just continue to fraud and scam and steal customer's money. .

Dhgate Cons: False tracking number, Lies, No refund after 99 days, Stealing my money, I cannot give feedback.

Comments

Dhgate

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you. Upon checking on your order, you have requested for a dispute on this and asked for Dhgate mediation.

DHgate will give time to let you and the seller agree on a solution first. And to make sure that we'll come up with the most favorable solution for both parties. That's why it took a long while for you to have your money back. The dispute will help you hold your payment from releasing to the seller, so your money is always safe with us.

I understand that you are concerned about your refund, so let me guide you through the refund process. You have been refunded last 2014-11-11 for 53.14. Since you paid through credit card, normally the refund will reflect in your account within 10-15 business days from the date the refund was completed. This can take sooner or later depending on your bank’s refund process.

Please contact your card issuing bank to check in their reversal system whether there is a refund record from China in USD.

If not, please request your card issuing bank to contact VISA to check the record. Rest assured, you will receive that refund since it has already been processed on our end.

@Dhgate

so you guys read your thousdand of bad comments? Please post a phone number were to call.

You keep adding weird charges to my credit card?

why? need to call someone in your end

@mb

Hi Mb! We're sorry to hear about your experience, we are here to help you.

Please send us a direct message with your order number and additional contact information so we can assist you further. You can also call us through this number 86-10-82257676 Mon-Sun 9:00am to 6:00pm (China Time).

You may also contact us through our online chat system. http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do

Dhgate Reviews