Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Hi, this store is very good.It is safe on all means of payment, you can pay with all the credit cards in the market.

And if you have any problem the customer service team will solve all the doubts. Specifically, I buy some bags and everything is correct, easy and easy payment, then the seller marks it as shipped and passes you tracking. I have received them at 13 days and everything is correct, as it was in their description. Then the product is marked as received and thus the purchase is finished.

The communication is every moment is quite fluid and you can talk to the sellers through chat or the own messaging, which works very well.

I am very happy with the purchase of repeat purchase actually, since the product is good, nice and cheap.A pleasure to buy in a store so easy and reliable.

Review about: Bag.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Yes i like.

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from

We are pleasantly inviting you to join our MONTHLY GIVEAWAY!! DHgate website has the top manufacturing sellers.

Follow our Facebook page for more updates/details to win items.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru:

Customer Service Center