2.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I made an order in September, it wasn't confirmed until October.I received emails stating the order was shipped, then that it was cancelled, then it was shipped, another stating it was shipped, then it was delivered.

I have made several attempts to contact dhgate.com to cancel simply because it is poor customer care and no business should confuse the customer. I requested a full refund and have heard nothing more until today when they email stating my order was delivered. It was not. I do not want it.

And they have yet to refund my money.This is by far the worst buying experience I've ever had with any company.

crs3181 wrote the review about Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate pageant dress and leather jacket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

crs3181
North Augusta, South Carolina, United States #1259268

And after canceling the same order several times.One of the items is delivered today and my 15 year old babysitter signed for it.

dhgate has made no effort to resolve this issue.

How many ways can one person request a cancellation and refund?I know it's more than six.

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Please provide us with your login email so we can check this on our end. Or if you have the correct order number, please have that provided also. We are not able to check anything and provide the resolution on your complaint if we do not have the correct information.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

crs3181
to Dhgate2014 #1252139

my order numbers are 244844278 for a men's zippered leather jacket and 244844279 for a girls pageant dress.I can not dispute this where it says to dispute on the website because I'm not given an option for my complaint.

I've emailed directly from my email address and through customer service email provided on the website. I just wanted to cancel the orders and be refunded. This has become a huge hassle. I do not want the products.

I have not received the products.

I've tried to be as clear as possible about this issue and the only way I can get a legitimate response is to post a bad review.That's ridiculous.