3.7

After buying 2 pcs of R SIM 11+ from this site, I bought 10 more R Sim 11+ from Dhgate but different seller named ly_zhuimeng .The Item were packed properly and delivery time is also short, I got this within 16 days of my order.But unfortunately 2 of them are not working, No sim is coming.

I bought from this store thinking that prices are fair and feedback was also good, on believing the feedback percentage I choose this store to buy.

Rest 8 pcs are good and working properly, but 2 Rsim are not usable and I lost 7.76$, My mistake was that I have given excellent feedback without checking all the RSim, now I am regretting for that.I have send a message to seller for this so My review may be changed after getting response from the seller.

Review about: Sim Card.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Huge variety of items.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi naveen.japan!

Thank you for your feedback!Please make sure not to complete your order yet so the payment will not be released to the seller.

If you wish to request for a refund or replacement on the item that was defective, you can open an after-sale dispute.

1) After logging in to your DHgate account, click "My DHgate" on the upper right corner.

2) Click "Completed”.

3) Find the order number.

4) Click "Open an After Sale Dispute". 5) Choose the Correct Reason for dispute, refund amount, upload evidences, add description then click “SUBMIT”. • Please make sure to use a desktop computer to successfully upload the photos and submit the dispute. Your photos should be under 1mb in size.

It is preferable to use Google Chrome/Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com