4.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

This is for Order NO:249387407, Matte Transparent Ultra-thin 0.3mm Back Case For iPhone 6 6s 4.7 plus 5.5 PC Protective Cover Skin Shell, I received this item recently, reached to me comparatively less time then expected, I thought it will be soft jelly type cover but it was Hard cover, colors are very attractive and catchy, material is good.DHgate service is very good, they response quickly against any query or complaint, I would like to refer it to my friends also.

Some seller may be not good but as my personal experience all seller from I bought are good enough.I already ordered few more things so I will share my experience again time to time so that it will help to other buyers also.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi naveen.japan,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,