3.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I placed my third order with the same seller on DHgate after two prior good experiences with this same seller.After seeing the quality of these baseball jerseys being so good, I no longer hesitate to buy them on this site.

The delivery times for this seller have been good in the past. However, this time, the order arrived outside of the thirty days that is promised. It took an extra week or two to come in. I raised a dispute regarding the late arrival, as the 30 day shipment time is a guarantee offered by this seller.

After a bit of back and forth, and some chatting online, the seller agreed to compensate me with a free jersey.

The quality of the jersey received was great as usual, and the free jersey arrived within the next 30 days, and was very appreciated.I'm liking the DHgate experience so far!

Review about: Jersey.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I didn't like: Some delivery delays.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi italcanguy!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,