1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Some of the sellers are truest horrible people: make sure you NEVeR order acoustic instruments - the same sellers have various names and even after filing a lengthy complaint with the costumer service their ratings is "100% positive feedback!At first I purchased and paid for a blue guitar over $200 - next I received a message that I should place another order - when I explained the seller should ship the previous orders first the "support team lied about pretty much everything that could be twisted...

including the false promise my money had been returned... the seller nonetheless hiked the price for the same item and claimed he could not ship it ( after confirming he had nailed the item) Be aware that the online support team for DHGate is utterly dishonest and will never aid the client to receive their product or your money back. I have currently three items that were charged and simply "disappeared " including the communications ( I screenshot everything) DHGate is by far the least trustworthy business - be very cautious and check, check, check!

Never trust costumer support!They are a scam hored by DHGate to deflect the truth!

chefraphael wrote the review about Dhgate and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate dhgate online orders for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #1248282

Hi raphael.gamon!

We checked you order with this seller 246196905 and we can see that this was canceled because the seller was not able to ship your order within the shipping deadline.

Since your order was canceled, the refund was already completed on 2016-11-29 05:33.

You will receive this in 10-15 working days.Please communicate with your bank for this.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 Ketchum, Idaho, United States #1262961

Although indeed the money has now been returned the issue on hand has NOT been resolved.Costumer service for DHGate is dishonest and many of your sellers make false claims - there is seemingly no way to know if the product sold and shipped actually is of any acceptable quality since DHGate lies, distorts and makes false statements about their sellers: I have received so many faulty products it would take days to explain.

There is no follow up through their website to guarantee a fair exchange of products or forcing their worst sellers to take responsibility for horridly lousy items shipped that are sold under false pretense. I received clothing items with XL markings that does not fit a little child.

One time I received an odd pouch-sort of finger cover instead of the paid nylon socks.Bizarre indeed!