Dhgate Online Order Review from Cincinnati, Ohio

125 of 661 Dhgate reviews

I ordered a prom dress for my daughter.Within a with of each other I received two of the exact same dress different prices.

Mind you only one order number and shipping and tracking information for one. They insist that I authorized two of the exact same dress, custom make. First denid mistake then asked me to pay for return. Filed dispute with my bank for the second time because company said I authorized.

Never spoke with anyone by phone, and email difficult to understand because in Chinese.

At this point it looks like I have $187 dress that I was charged for just like the$148 dress.Never again!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dhgate Online Order
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #926346

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
125 of 661 Dhgate reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dhgate2014

Sep 28 #1219845

Hi!
Please provide us the correct and complete order number. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide you the correct resolution to this.
We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1
Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com
Regards,
Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dhgate. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dhgate.
Filing a new complaint about
×