I ordered a prom dress for my daughter.Within a with of each other I received two of the exact same dress different prices.

Mind you only one order number and shipping and tracking information for one. They insist that I authorized two of the exact same dress, custom make. First denid mistake then asked me to pay for return. Filed dispute with my bank for the second time because company said I authorized.

Never spoke with anyone by phone, and email difficult to understand because in Chinese.

At this point it looks like I have $187 dress that I was charged for just like the$148 dress.Never again!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of dhgate online order from Dhgate and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1219845

Hi!

Please provide us the correct and complete order number. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide you the correct resolution to this.

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,