I ordered a prom dress for my daughter.Within a with of each other I received two of the exact same dress different prices.
Mind you only one order number and shipping and tracking information for one. They insist that I authorized two of the exact same dress, custom make. First denid mistake then asked me to pay for return. Filed dispute with my bank for the second time because company said I authorized.
Never spoke with anyone by phone, and email difficult to understand because in Chinese.
At this point it looks like I have $187 dress that I was charged for just like the$148 dress.Never again!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Dhgate Online Order
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 8 tablets and 20 of the fitness monitors. I received nothing! They keep saying they sent them. This is a SCAM. Items were on sale. Soon after prices..."
- "Hi All, I have order iphone 6s clone on dhgate (PO: 31707179) and my *** of experience started there. 1. Seller shipped the item by quoting wrong price (Actual price i paid..."
- "So when checking out this website I immediately noticed the sellers had very high review ratings. However when you look at things that have actually been reviewed there are few..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "We purchased a new furnace from Service Experts (formerly Knochelmann's Service Experts). It took over two years for it to be inspected and pass. The drain hose leaked..."
- "I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook. Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers. So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page..."
- "I ordered a wedding dress from Jennifer M. through Tradesy. Do not buy from her. https://www.tradesy.com/closet/1783291/ The dress was nothing like the photos that were posted. The dress was..."