5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered my wedding dress off of dhgate.Everyone told me i was crazy but i think people are crazy to not order from dhgate!

I found exactly the dress i wanted, the price was amazing, i got free shipping, the seller was quick to reply and very helpful, the dress arrived before the estimated delivery date, came so pretty exactly like the picture and fit as expected!!So happy i ordered my dress from here!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss dhgate online order. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dhgate online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the item that you received! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns about your purchases so that we can assist you in resolving any issue.

We're looking forward in doing business with you!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,