5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Dhgate customer service is great. They take care of their customers. If yiu have a problem with seller dhgate with help resolve it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss dhgate online order. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dhgate online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Hi there!

Thank you for your positive review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Please mark your review as resolved and send us a screenshot of this review with your login email at customer-support@dhgate.com so we can give you a $5USD coupon as a token of appreciation.

We are looking forward on your email!

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1245910

Then you must have been among the rare lucky one or don't shop too often.Unfortunately because of my business I deal with them as well as others from china .

The first couple of times were pretty good . Now all basically they lie and give you a hard time I order 10 they charge me for 30 . It has got to the point that after I get my money back hopefully no more to the point they caused so much problem that I have spend days after days arguing my health is on line. Funny part should say ridiculous they cancel my orders because they were not on time without asking me!!

What about when themselves were never on time! So the way I see it I resolve half the way on some they keep adding to it in an hour or next day . I have 65 or 68 last time I saw this morning letters to answer . Then when can I do my work .

They have caused damages to my store . I don't get to spend time . I thought I was doing something right for the business I didn't know they will damage me without even caring. They are playing when you want to chat they say you are first then rapidly it changes to have technical issues not once many times.

Any way each person is talking for their own experience.Someone in my shoes dealing with high amount and then the problem is too much money involved to many supplier it is just a nightmare and on the top of all their lies deceptions stealing is just takes your breath away.

to Ga #1246148

Hi there!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and give you the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Samantha

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,