1.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I got seven phones from seven different sellers and all the phones have a problem I will never use dhgate no more the sellers don't care about ther customers and I'm so not happy I spent a lot of money on here and I got no help so upset about this

This person wrote the review dhgate online order from Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

We are not tolerating sellers who are violating to our terms and conditions.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and give you the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,