1.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered these shoes twice; size 11 & 12.The sizes are not accurate.

I took the shoes to a shoe store; the 11's are close to 9.5 and the 12s are close to a 10.5. Too expensive to ship back; almost the cost of the shoes via US Postal Service and $225 via FedEx.

If the shoes were accurate in size, I wouldn't have needed the second pair.Now I have two pairs nobody can fit in.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss dhgate online order 241764298. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dhgate online order 241764298 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

You do know you can just sell them right.You can probably sell for way more than what you bought them for.

Just say they are unauthorized or UA. I do it all the time. Use the money to buy more. It is simple.

You can actually make more money.✌

Dhgate2014

Hi Blondratko,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and assist you further.

We suggest that you communicate with our sellers directly for the sizes of the item so that you can get more photos of the item.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 Detroit, Michigan, United States #1249512

LT200317261CN

to Dhgate2014 Detroit, Michigan, United States #1253088

I provided the order number a week ago and have not heard back