Featured Not resolved
5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

My experience at dhgate turned out to be superawesome as the customer they provided was mind blowing and the way they treated me is just way too good.At first I was very dubious about the site as I'm from India and this is site is not from india so I was suspicious about the buyer protection.

But after the service that I recieved from dhgate people is just way too awesome.I ordered two watches in which Order NO:252372118 consist two watches but when I recieved the parcel one watch was missing and the other one did not match the description as soon as I called the customer care they took care of the situation and got my full money back in just 3 days :) Way to go Dhgate :) This is the best website for all the international buyers :) Buy Expensive items at affordable price

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: What dhgate offers its consumers.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi sharukh6159216,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,