dhgate is fine for inexpensive items.If you are not happy with the purchase you can give it away or toss it.

For expensive items, I will NEVER EVER AGAIN purchase through dhgate. Due to the exorbitant costs to ship an item with a tracking number back to China, you are stuck. The shipping costs are $179 Canadian dollars to ship a dress back to China to get a refund of $137 USD. The dhgate seller was nameilishawedding.

They have a 99% approval rating but it is fake because the approval rating is for costume jewelry not expensive dresses. As you can see by the photo of the back seam of the dress, the workmanship was deplorable.

As of today, the seller has deleted this "product" from their store but they still have the photos of other dresses.In my opinion, none of the photos are of the actual products produced by this seller.

Review about: Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1277436

THis is scary i just ordered a dress from them and it taking forever to come i hope it come and i hope it looks decent. crossing my fingers

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

We are sorry for the experience you had. We will take note of your feedback and will look into this. That way, we can take appropriate action to improve our service.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,