1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Order NO 335562379 i have buy in 10 01 2017 but the seller not sends the item.i did enter in dispute and was win but since this my refund not happens.

i need know if other people was scammed by dhgate. i never should have bought there they dont ask my questions and will be stay smilling of peoples that was scammed please help me to discover this group of thieves i really am losted and dont recieve back my money. sincerally pedro leonardo carvalho i have waited for a week for reply this scammers my money was holded in any bag of chinese thief i have to say this.

i need my money back.please helpme

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Not refund my money, This is a scam group, Dont trust.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Sorry am also trying to get my money back they are thieves indeed. But from them at your own risk

There does seem to be a lot of this happening on Dhgate. The reason they take the sellers side is because they take a percentage of the price payed. So the more the seller makes, the more they make.

pleoslz
S, Maranhao, Brazil #1317395

today is 18.04.2017 and never receive my money back. dhgate sends me a email in 2 two months but never talk again. dhgate is a lot of thieves .

VonnieDawson
Syracuse, New York, United States #1301576

I am trying to get my money refunded, $438.15.Sellers lied about merchandise and also to Customs.

DHGATE supports sellers not buyers.

I have done a dispute with my bank and also filed a complaint with US Customs.DHGATE should be put out of business.

pleoslz

Dhgate only reply something after review in this site, they send 3 e-mails send the same information .but withdraw that is good nothing.

i still doing my negative reply.

i hope that they deposit my money in soon .the same way i dont believe in this company.

Dhgate2014

Hi pleoslz!

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We checked on your order and you have already been refunded of this. Your refund was transferred to your DHpay account and you have also withdrawn the funds and transferred it back to your account.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Samantha

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

VonnieDawson
to Dhgate2014 Syracuse, New York, United States #1301577

Why doesn't DHGATE refund back to the credit card that was used for the purchase?It's because China likes US money.

My advice to American's do not order from DHGATE support USA and buy American.

China has fake items listed as USA items.Customs Violation.