I ordered from dhgate, never got the product, they say contact the seller. I bought from dhgate.

They took my money, offered me a $10 discount for a product I never got. Asked for order number, they responded with they don’t know where my order is. Many orders shipped to USA, so take longer. I see this exact response for everyone.

If they represent sellers, they need to stand by their customers. Looking at tracking, they show shipping the product 2 days before it was prepared. Just amazing. I have contacted my bank.

Will never buy anything from dhgate.

No customer service. Always a computer response.

Comments

#1412063

Christmas was ruined thins to dhgate......order#271460480 said was shipped but never was now I have to wait weeks for my money to return to my card Smh.....never again

Same thing happened this year with my daughters Santa gift. Package was sent to New Orleans.

It was suppose to go to Texas. My daughters Christmas was ruined thanks to dhgate

Dhgate2014

Hello,

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,