2.6
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Order size 11 to small I wear size 11 so I went up a whole size got sent out same size shoe with size 12 don't waste time ordering from communist your voice doesn't matter neither does your money

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of nike yezzy sneakers from Dhgate and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

We fully understand the concern you are raising to us.We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out.

Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it check here on our end and be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

Thank you so much and have a nice day!

Cess,

Dhgate Customer Service

7shalom.love
to Dhgate2014 Chesapeake, Virginia, United States #1098116

shoes order 31945328 I sent it to mediation you all want me to send the shoe back and I pay shipping why when these shoes aren't a true fit label inside says 12 fits like 10.5 if not smaller