DHGATE and MYESTORE ARE A TOTAL RIPOFF!!!

I purchased multiple licenses for a name brand security software from MYESHOP on DHGate. I received the license activation codes through the DHGate system messaging service after I made the payment for the purchase.

When I went to install the license codes they did not even match the number of fields or characters required by the software.

I contacted the seller MYESHOP using the DHGate chat feature in accordance with their dispute policy. When I asked for valid licenses or a refund MYESHOP tried to pretend that they had just bought the store and did not know anything about the transaction. When I persisted they dropped the chat session.

I contacted DHGate directly and explained the situation. They told me that too much time had elapsed since the purchase and that I needed to contact the seller directly which I had already done. Then they asked me to complete a satisfaction survey.

I have since reviewed countless complaints by people who were ripped off by DHGate vendors. Obviously there is little recourse if you run into any kind of a problem.

Don't waste your money or time with DHGate. Any transaction you make there is like gambling in a rigged casino. If you get really lucky you might "win" and get what you ordered, but most of the time you will just loose your money.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments