2.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered motorcycle parts on November 3.They didn't ship the order till November 12.

They continue changing the arrival date. I cannot track the package which is *** me off. The seller will not respond to my emails.

On the *** of canceling the order and never using them again.Seller: motostar

This person wrote the review about Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate motorcycle fairings for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand you are concerned of your order since it's not yet delivered.We will help you on that.

Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and assist you further.

Just to clarify, sellers are also given time to prepare the items before it is shipped out which is called the processing time and this was indicated in the item page when you made the order.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,